#READYSETLINK 01 – The Best Linky For Mum Bloggers
Hi there and welcome to #READYSETLINK.
This is a new Linky for Mum Bloggers to join in with each week.
This is actually my second attempt at starting a Linky. The first time I failed because I couldn’t think of a hashtag – bit of a major fail that one!
So this is actually an improvement because I’ve got a hashtag and a page, check me out 😉
I’m hoping that if everyone takes part properly and follows the rules we can all get some extra followers, blog traffic, and most importantly some new blogging friends.
As some-one who’s been blogging a few years now I know how difficult it can be to get your blog in front of an audience, especially if you are new.
Some Linkeys have super complicated rules that you have to comply with in order to join in. I’m hoping to keep it dead simple so we can all get maximum benefit. Plus too may rules hurts my head …
To join in with this linkup PLEASE can you place the linkup badge either on your homepage or at the bottom of the blog post you are linking up. If you don’t include the linkup badge you will not be getting a comment on your post from me. I hope others joining in the linky will do the same (r.e not commenting on those who have not included the badge – we need it to be fair for everyone please)
- The Linky runs from Tuesday at 8am to Thursday at 10pm.
- Link up one parenting, mom lifestyle, mental health or blogging posts. No Other Linky Posts Please.
- Add our badge to your post and or homepage sidebar
- Comment on the hosts post (you’ll see me as Mummyitsok) and the post directly before yours. You can do more if your feeling super kind. When you comment please leave this at the end of your comment #READYSETLINK
- Share the posts you comment on – on social media
Please make sure you are following @mummyitsok on Twitter.
Also tweet me @mummyitsok with your post, including the hashtag #READYSETLINK, and I’ll retweet it to all my followers 🙂
If you follow the rules above we can make this Linky the best one around EVER – your welcome!
To add the badge just copy and post the code from below into your post or homepage sidebar widget.
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML