#READYSETLINK 07 – The Best Linky For Mum Bloggers
Thanks to all of those who linked up last week. I had a great time reading all of your posts and tweeting them out to my followers. I hope you’ll join me again this week. From all the link-ups last week there is one that I really loved. It is this post How to Stop Your Baby Waking Too Early – Wake to Sleep Strategy by Hampers and Hiccups.
It gives you some great tips about how to get your baby to sleep better and is part of a whole sleep training section on her blog. Sleep is not only important for baby for also for mum which is why I’m highlighting this post. So well done Hampers and Hiccups you’re this weeks featured blogger!
Week 7 of #READYSETLINK 07.
So lets begin are you ready to link #READYSETLINK.
#READYSETLINK LINKY RULES
To join in with this linkup PLEASE can you place the linkup badge either on your homepage or at the bottom of the blog post you are linking up.
If you don’t include the linkup badge you will not be getting a comment on your post from me.
I hope others joining in the linky will do the same (r.e not commenting on those who have not included the badge – we need it to be fair for everyone please)
- The Linky runs from Tuesday at 7am to Thursday at 10pm.
- Link up one parenting, mom lifestyle, mental health or blogging posts. No Other Linky Posts Please.
- Add our badge to your post and or homepage sidebar
- Comment on the host post (you’ll see me as Mummyitsok) PLUS the post directly before yours. You can do more if your feeling super kind. When you comment please leave this at the end of your comment #READYSETLINK
- Share your post on Twitter with the linky hashtag #READYSETLINK and tag @mummyitsok for a re-tweet.
- Share the posts you comment on – on social media
Please make sure you are following @mummyitsok on Twitter.
Also tweet me @mummyitsok with your post, including the hashtag #READYSETLINK, and I’ll retweet it to all my followers 🙂
If you follow the rules above we can make this Linky the best one around EVER – your welcome!
To add the badge just copy and post the code from below into your post or homepage sidebar widget.
MummyitsokInstructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
If you have trouble with the above code please try this one - thanks!