Hello! I’m so glad you want to write for Mummy It’s OK.
We are always on the look out for mum bloggers to feature on the site by contributing a guest post.
Mummy It’s OK is a blog about all things to do with parenting motherhood, raising children, and postnatal / postpartum depression. We do not pay for guest posts.
Some Of The Topics We Accept Guest Posts On :
- Self Care Tips For Mums
- Stay-At-Home Mum Tips
- Work Away From Home Mum Tips
- Work-At-Home Mum Tips
- Formula Feeding Tips
- Breastfeeding Tips
- Toddler Tips
- Postpartum Tips
- C-Section Tips
- Parenting Tips
- Postpartum Depression, Postpartum Anxiety, Postpartum Psychosis, Prenatal Depression, Prenatal OCD (Real Life Stories)
But, any blog post idea that is helpful for mums will be considered!
All Posts Should Adhere To These Points:
- Minimum 1000 words
- No affiliate links (please note my own affiliate links may get auto inserted!)
- Good use of headers/sub heading – good use of H2 and H3.
- Short Bio including a link to your website and social links
- Original content – i.e. it hasn’t been published else where on the web
Note : not all blog post ideas will be approved. Once you have submitted your post by email it will be considered for publication. A submission of a guest post does not guarantee a placement.
I will reply to you within a week as to weather the post is suitable. If accepted your post will be added to the publishing schedule and I’ll let you know what date your article will be published.
What You Get If You Get Published On Mummy It’s OK
- Author Bio with a link back to your blog and social media channels.
- Promotion on the Mummy It’s OK Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Goggle+ pages.
- Potential traffic from Mummy It’s OK back to your blog
- A new audience for your blog.
I reserve the right to edit your submission based on spelling, grammar and keywords.
Please email your complete post and or any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org