Hi, I’m Julie
This is the first eBook from Mummy It’s OK. It is write specifically for mums who want to start a mum blog.
Please note it’s written for mums who haven’t started their blog yet or have just set up a new blog for the first time. The platform wrote about in this eBook is WordPress.
What You Get & What You’ll Learn :
Chapter 1 – Welcome
- a little about me and who I am
- why I wrote this eBook
Chapter 2 – How To Buy A Domain Name & Get Self Hosted
- what is a domain name
- what is self hosting
- why it’s important to get self hosted
- a step-by-step guide that shows you how to buy self-hosting and a domain
Chapter 3 – How To Find Your Voice With Your Mum Blog
- why it’s important to have your own voice
- help to find your voice
- a step-by-step workbook that helps you find your own unique voice
Chapter 4 – Designing And Branding
- exercise to help you pick a colour scheme
- example colour schemes
- where to go to get inspiration for your colour scheme
Chapter 5 – 13 Plugins You Need For WordPress
- a list of must-have plugins for your WordPress site – all free ones
- a checklist of the plugins
Chapter 6 – Basic SEO
- SEO plugin you should use
- how to setup the plugin
- step-by-step guide on how to make sure posts are optimized for seo
Chapter 7 – How To Write Good Headlines
- why a good headline is important
- how to write a good headline
- a tool to help you write good headlines
- exercise workbook to go rewrite current headlines
Chapter 8 – Where To Get Images For Your Blog
- why you can’t use any on images on your blog
- a list of place to get free images you can use
Chapter 9 – Monetization For Your Blog
- ways to make money on a mum blog
- examples of ad networks
- places to go for sponsored posts
- examples of affiliate networks
- creating your own product or service to sell
Chapter 10 – Resources You Need As A Mum Blogger
- a list of the best blogging resources that I myself use
Access For Life
Yep you read that right – Access For LIFE. Meaning every time I update this step-by-step eBook including additional chapters and workbooks you will receive them for NO additional charge!
Frequently Asked Questions
Who Is This eBook For?
Step-By-Step with guide you through everything you need to know about setting up your mum blog.
From getting set up being self-hosted to what resources you need to grow your blog it’s got it covered.
How Much Is The Step-By-Step eBook?
The Step-By-Step eBook will cost you £0.00. IT IS CURRENTLY FREE!
It comes with lifetime access which means once you’ve paid the £5.00 that’s it forever. IT IS CURRENTLY FREE!
No matter how many updates I make to this eBook after that it won’t cost you any extra.
When Does The eBook Start And Finish?
How Long Do I Have Access To The eBook?
What If I Am Unhappy With The eBook?
What Others Are Saying About Step-By-Step
Moira – If your new to blogging and don’t know where to start, this is a great eBook full of good exercises to get you thinking professionally about the focus of your blog, useful links for a million different things you probably haven’t thought of!There’s a really comprehensive list of the most useful plugins for WordPress, all of which are free, my favourite word!